Hardin Valley Church of Christ accepts contributions to fund God’s Work through several channels:
- Sunday offering
- Mail a personal check to HVCOC (11515 Hardin Valley Rd, Knoxville, TN 37932).
- Bill Pay – see instructions below and is available through most financial institutions.
- Realm – see instructions below to setup online or via text.
Making your regular contributions to the Hardin Valley Church of Christ by electronic means (Realm or Bill Pay) has several advantages:
- Automatically scheduling contributions to match your payroll deposit
- Never having to worry about forgetting your checkbook
- Being able to contribute even while traveling out of town or unable to attend worship services
- Using electronic means allows distant friends, relatives, and past members to give to the work at HVCOC
Online Bill Pay is the recommended method and available through most financial institutions. For more information and steps to setup with your bank, click the button below.
Note: Giving through your bank with Online Bill Pay does not charge a processing fee and 100% of your contribution goes to the work at Hardin Valley Church of Christ.
Realm is an easy way to give to the work at HVCOC. Click below to get started. From a mobile device, text HVCOC to 73256 and you will receive a text message to make a contribution.
Note: Realm donations incur a fee: 1% for checks and 2.6% for debit and credit cards. There is an option to add this charge to your particular donation to cover the fee.
As you give, we ask first that you pray for the Hardin Valley Church of Christ and its many ministry areas and that the funds are used most effectively in God’s Work. Of course, you are always welcome and encouraged to give of your time and efforts to further God’s Work at the Hardin Valley Church of Christ. As you contemplate your contribution, consider the following verses:
Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops;
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive’.
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.